Backend Software Developer Internship
- Automate data collection processes (e.g. from government data sources).
- Build out backend data infrastructure on AWS. We are moving to AWS so this project will be starting from scratch.
- Build API for internal company use.
- Experience setting up backend infrastructure for data management
- Experience setting up (relational) databases, servers, etc. for cloud infrastructures such as AWS
- Ability to take ownership of problems and find solutions
- Strong communication ability
- We plan primarily on using Python for backend scripts
- Experience extracting data from PDF files
- Machine learning and forecasting based on historical trends
- Amazon Mechanical Turk
Komodo streamlines the municipal credit evaluation process. Komodo combines financial, demographic, and economic data to give municipal bond professionals a consolidated view of a municipality’s credit health and outlook. Komodo instantly provides all the information needed to evaluate a bond.
Apply for this job: